Curry leaf tea is a natural remedy used for centuries to treat many ailments along with other health benefits including diabetes, high blood pressure and promotes healthy hair. The tea is easy to make, see below.
- 20 fresh curry leaves
- 2 cups water
- Place water in pot and turn on heat
- Separate leaves from stem and roll them in your hands
- Add stems and leaves to water
- Bring to boil and let simmer (uncovered) for 5 minutes
- If you don’t already have curry leaves, purchase them from your local Asian grocery store. They can be found in the refrigerated section or shipped direct to you from online sources.
- Strain the tea to remove the curry leaves and stems
- Drink the tea on an empty stomach for medicinal purpose.