A distinctive and delicious dish with authentic Cambodian flavors, fresh curry leaf and Lemongrass stir fry can be a main course or side dish!
Curry leaves and Lemongrass paste produce an absolutely delicious flavor commonly found in Cambodian Somlaw Machu Kreung soup. Incorporating the unique curry leaf flavor in a meat dish adds another dimension for all foodies to enjoy. Perfect served with steamed rice, or as appetizer.
- 3 Tablespoons Cooking Oil
- ½ Cups Fresh Curry Leaves
- 1 Pound Skirt Steak – Thinly Sliced
- 3 Ounces Apsara Foods Lemongrass Paste
- 3 Fresno Chili – Deseeded & Julienned
- ⅛ Cups Roasted Peanuts – Crushed
Roast Curry Leaves in cooking oil on medium heat. Increase the heat to Med-High, add beef and saute until slightly brown. Add Lemongrass Paste continue cooking until dry and meat is golden. Turn off heat, toss in Peanuts, and Fresno Chili.